Sunday, February 17, 2013

Gratitude

Some days are just perfect. Some days , everything goes well, and all your connections are on and singing, and everything around you fills up to a beautiful kind of overflowing. Some days, things fall into place so perfectly, you hear the click.

Today was one such day. I hosted a mini home spa morning for my favorite mama friends. My sweet mother in law rubbed our feet down and took care of our toes and watched Bea and hung out with us. John got home after a breakfast date with a friend and played with baby. I got to take a snuggle nap curled up with my girl for a couple of hours after everyone left.

Bea woke up happy and constantly chattering , begging us to read her books and laughing hysterically when we obliged. We took a drive in the evening, which is what we do when we have a heart to heart, and we delivered some leftover desserts to our best friends.

Bea went down easily, while John and I snuggle and have chill time.

Thank you, universe. My cup runneth over,  and over, and over ....

No comments: