Friday, May 29, 2009

Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away...

I do not have time to do a real and full update with all of the stuff running around in my noggin. I wanted to write down, though, that it was the first day over 80 degrees here in Bellingham, I got all my errands run like a good little girl, I've been to the gym for all the days in my goal this week, my pants are all getting too big, we're still on our diet and doing very very well, I am cracking down on homework to get this quarter finished with as good a grade as I can eke out, and I can smell summer in every breath I take. I have 18 days left until the end of my quarter. 18. I can do this, and then I'm going to enjoy summer for everything I am worth.

Bring it, life. I can take it. I will beat whatever you throw at me because I get sunny days like this where I get to feel accomplished at the end of the day and still look forward to the next one.

I also wanted to remind myself to write about people surprising me, and wondering if the "change" is actually just a new manifestation of the same behavior. I dunno. Now, I'm just rambling.

I have some bomb enchiladas in front of me that are leftover from last night (they are always better the day after we make them) and I have an iced coffee and a sunny evening, and a cute husband who is calling me "my lady love" and it kind of makes me glad to be breathing.

:)

No comments: